It’s a fact—massage for pets has many of the same benefits as massage does for humans. Think about the similarities—our pets have muscles, bones, joints, ligament, tendons, and organs—all very similar to us. Animals feel pain, get sore, incur injuries, and get sick, just like people.
Now think about how a massage makes your body feel. Many of us notice improvements in both our physical and emotional well-being after a massage. Our beloved pets benefit in similar ways.
The Right Spot Pet Massage offers massage for all breeds of dogs and cats, as well as small animals. The Right Spot works to create superb health and well-being for your pet by providing individually tailored massage sessions for your pet’s specific needs.
Massage can help:
- Reduce pain, discomfort, and/or swelling
- Improve muscle tone, flexibility, and range of motion
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Shorten the healing time of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
- Strengthen the immune system
- Reduce muscle spasms
- Relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Improve circulation of blood and movement of lymphatic fluids
- Promote deeper and easier breathing
- Enhance the health and nourishment of the skin and coat
- and more!
Check out our FAQ page to learn more about what to expect from a massage session!